• Myth: You have to be careful when bulking because some steroids will cause you to hold or gain too much fat.
• Truth: There is no anabolic steroid on earth that can promote fat gain; if you're supplementing with an anabolic steroid that promotes fat gain it's not an anabolic steroid. Anabolic steroids promote lean tissue growth and an enhanced metabolism; this is their nature, and an enhanced metabolism means less fat.
• Myth: Anadrol is more powerful than Dianabol.
• Truth: On a per milligram basis, Dianabol is far more powerful than Anadrol. The reason many assume Anadrol is the more potent muscle building steroid is because most people take far more Anadrol. For example, the average Anadrol dose ranges from 50mg-100mg per day with most, while the majority of Dianabol users supplement with 20mg-50mg per day.
• Myth: Certain testosterones promote muscle hypertrophy more so than others.
• Truth: Testosterone is testosterone, regardless of the form. The type of ester attached, or the lack thereof in the case of Testosterone-Suspension, does not change the hormones direct mode of action. The ester or lack thereof changes its molecular weight and half-life, thereby affecting its initial and total activity time, as well as per milligram potency.
• Myth: If you use the right muscle building steroids you won't gain any fat.
• Truth: When you're trying to bulk and gain lean tissue, some fat gain will occur; it is inevitable. In-order to grow, we must consume more calories than we burn; however, we must be careful so that we don't gain too much fat. With the use of anabolic steroids, we can effectively gain lean tissue while minimizing fat gain; with the use of anabolic steroids, our metabolic rate is enhanced and we're able to make better use of our calories. When it comes to anabolic steroidal supplementation, you're always best served by choosing one goal at a time; bulking or cutting.
• Myth: You cannot really grow without the use of Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
• Truth: It's no secret; HGH is one of the most remarkable hormones on earth. While not an anabolic steroid, HGH is a powerful peptide hormone that carries enormous anabolic power, and when used with anabolic steroids your growth will be enhanced. Further, with the use of HGH in a bulking plan, you'll eliminate a large portion of your fat gain; in-fact, with a solid plan in place you can actually bulk with little to no fat gain. In any case, you can absolutely grow without HGH, but HGH will enhance your total plan tremendously.
There are two of interests that fill the category of the most powerful muscle building steroids of all but the king of kings is that of Trenbolone . Because of Testosterone’s efficiency it is a close second, a very close second but Trenbolone is 400 times more powerful than testosterone; that’s not an arbitrary number, it is literally 400 times more potent and powerful. Not only are the various Trenbolones the most powerful muscle building steroids of all, they are the most potent steroids to serve any cycle for any purpose.
There are many athletes who enjoy short burst protocol. It is true, such a method can produce very quick and solid gains but more often than not these gains are very hard to keep. Make no mistake, regardless of how you run your cycle in-terms of time you will lose some of the gains when you come off but the extent can vary. To keep the most gains possible muscle building steroids need to be used for an extended period of time in order for our set point to be altered. Our body does not want to change and we must create a new normal in order for this change to take a more permanent effect. Safety will always be a primary concern and we need to weigh that in as part of the equation, meaning, we absolutely need time off if we use steroids. To find the proper time of use for each steroid and how to best maximize while remaining safe you will need to educate yourself on the subject. You will find many people who will tell you to do this or that, who will tell you to use your muscle building steroids in a fashion accustomed to them and that’s fine, that’s them; but take no one’s word on anything. Educate yourself, understand these hormones and understand how best to meet your own personal needs.